My name is Waldemar Kornewald and I’m a freelance software developer living in Hamburg, Germany. I’ve been writing software since my early childhood (1996) and I’m passionate about designing easy to understand, maintainable code.
I’m available either remote or on-site in Hamburg for:
- mobile apps: Android, Flutter, Kotlin, Java
- backend: Python, Django, Flask
- DevOps: Kubernetes, Docker, infrastructure-as-code
- architecture consulting
Over the last 20 years I’ve also made several open-source contributions:
- Personal GitHub profile
- Ensody @ GitHub
- Django-nonrel: a fork of the Django web framework adding NoSQL support to its ORM (including backends for App Engine Datastore, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, etc.)
- All Buttons Pressed @ GitHub
- Haiku: an open-source operating system project where I worked on PPP(oE) network protocols, network settings app, website, Trac extensions/customizations, etc.
- Personal Bitbucket profile
If you need help with one of your projects just contact me: email@example.com