My name is Waldemar Kornewald and I’m the founder/researcher behind the Ensody programming language. I’ve been developing software since my early childhood (1996) and my passion is the design of easy to understand, maintainable code and this passion is fueling my work on Ensody.
Next to my research I’m available as a freelancer - either remote or on-site in Hamburg, Germany. I provide architecture consulting and mobile & web development services primarily in the following technologies:
- mobile apps with Flutter (cheaper & faster: a single app for iOS & Android)
- native Android apps with Kotlin
- DevOps & server automation with Kubernetes
- web backends with Python/Django and Go
- web frontends with TypeScript/React
Please contact me for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org